Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Help! The Princess Has Me!


Poor Gavin gets this look on his face at least 27 times a day! Brie just loves playing with him . . . if only she could learn that there are a few boundries!

3 comments:

Gretchen J said...

I wish Emma would figure that out too!! Is there a class we can send them to?

halfthewomaniwas.blogspot.com said...

Yeah, I wish. So my great aunt told me about this "potty training boot camp" that a lady has come up with in Georgia. In one day she potty trains ANY kid! I think she said the trick is to make the kids clean up after themselves when they make a mess . . . we're totally trying it this weekend. I figure I have nothing to lose and so much to gain if it works!!!

Susanne said...

His expression is HILARIOUS! We definitely had that problem with boundaries when our Gavin was a baby (after all, Kaitly was only 20 months old...).