Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yosemite the Beautiful





Our trip to Yosemite over Labor Day weekend was super awesome! It was so beautiful and despite the fact that it was over 100 degrees the first two days, Gavin was trying to get SIX teeth in at the same time! I got sick the last day, and there was a bear roaming our campground at night that scratched our car and ate our friends food and made it so we were too scared to leave our tent to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night so you just had to hold it until daylight . . . well, we had lots and lots and lots of fun!

3 comments:

Gretchen J said...

I want to squeeze those cheeks on Gavin! What a dude!! I think the next gathering will be Yosemite, wow, that is beautiful!!

Susanne said...

Gorgeous pictures! And yikes! A bear?! I would have been terrified. I have to admit... I already feel scared going to the bathroom at night when we're camping. And that's with bears out of the equation. :-)

kristib said...

I've seen too many Discovery Channel specials on bears and other scary animals...I might be past my adventurous days!