Sunday, July 13, 2008

Brie's First Day of School


Last Tuesday was Brie's first day of preschool. She came home super excited and telling me how she fought over the "red puppy." She also came home with a new imaginary friend "Kalyssa." It's nice that she finally has a new best friend that's a girl! And . . . Drum Roll . . . . . . . . . As of this morning I would officially say Brie has been Potty Trained!!! She woke up dry and hasn't had an accident in THREE days!!! And there was MUCH rejoicing!

3 comments:

motherkt said...

Hi Brie, you look so good for your first day of preschool,I am so glad you get to go, we are so excited you are potty trained now, you are such a big girl, kiss Gavin for me

motherkt said...

Katie just saw your picture Brie and her comment was "cute shoes"

Anita said...

Yah!! She's pottytrained?! I know how long you've waited for this :) I'm glad she loves preschool too. What a big girl.