I can't believe my little baby is already two. He is the sweetest little boy in the whole world! He is talking all the time now and it is so fun to hear what he has to say. My favorite phrases are: "Oh Fine!" "Awesome Fire Truck" (more like Fi-dy Truck) and whenever I ask him to stop doing something he just looks at me and smiles and says "oh Allll Right." For his birthday we took him on a real Choo-Choo train ride. At first he was scared, then he had a blast. Waiting to get on the train he stood there laughing and saying "All-Abooaarrd" over and over again. We love him.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Gavin is TWO!
I can't believe my little baby is already two. He is the sweetest little boy in the whole world! He is talking all the time now and it is so fun to hear what he has to say. My favorite phrases are: "Oh Fine!" "Awesome Fire Truck" (more like Fi-dy Truck) and whenever I ask him to stop doing something he just looks at me and smiles and says "oh Allll Right." For his birthday we took him on a real Choo-Choo train ride. At first he was scared, then he had a blast. Waiting to get on the train he stood there laughing and saying "All-Abooaarrd" over and over again. We love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
he is the cutest think ever. I can't beleive he is already 2. I remember that when I first met you, you were pregnant with him. time flies. Happy Birthday Gavin.
Oh, so cute! I am sad that we haven't been able to meet your boys yet! Someday (hopefully soon) we will have to get together!
Oh my goodness, 2 years old. That train is such a blast, I'm glad you guys had fun.
What a cute boy. I love the 2 year stage... even if it is "terrible twos". I love your kids red hair, sooo adorable! Hope you guys are doing well. We are having another boy in July, if you haven't heard:)
Post a Comment