Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Our First Day
So I don't have any pictures yet, mostly because our entire first day was entirely spent with kids napping, Lowell filling out paperwork, no food, and failed attempts at ... well ... everything we tried. All three kids literally fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillows . . . and Lowell joined them. I didn't even get the Room Service here in time. Looks like our first day in Beijing needs a "do-over" with more naps, more food, and more people who know what they are doing. Tomorrow can only be better . . . right??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear you made it there safe. Good Luck with everything. Keep us posted on all the fun things you get to do over there.
Get some rest! I'm glad you're safe. By the way, I just found Jude's Beatles onesie when we got home from vacation. Send me your address when you have one and I'll mail it to you. :)
Post a Comment