Friday, May 28, 2010

Some things I love about China

There are some things that I won't ever complain about again once we are back in the States ... like going shopping with three kids.  I definitely miss my van and Costco.

Brie is constantly making new friends ; )  We finally got the chance to go out exploring. The people of China have been so kind to us.  Of course it might have something to do with how cute our kids are...The park by our apartment is so beautiful.I love Beijing by night.
The architecture of China is so amazing.  These roof tiles are entirely made of Jade!

4 comments:

kristib said...

That picture of the women adoring your children is awesome. I just hope they don't do what the people in Spain did to our friends' baby...kiss them on the mouth. Too friendly...just a little too friendly.

Marianne said...

It's like you are living in the movie "Mulan"! (which happens to be our girls favorite movie right now. :)) Your kids are adorable! I still wish Malorie and Brie could have play dates...they would be awesome together. ;)

Susanne said...

Ooooh, I am so jealous right now looking at your pictures! I want to go to China!!! (Although I'm sure it's not without it's challenges!) Hope you guys are doing well. I'm bummed that we didn't get to see you one last time before you left!

Gretchen J said...

The jade roof is unbelievable. How tempting to just chip off a little of it! I love the pictures, I feel like I am there with you...in spirit of course!! We miss you and think of you everyday. Still check the world clock all the time and wonder what adventures you guys are having!! Package is coming your way!