Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Mommy!!






I had the best 30th birthday anyone could ever ask for!! Lowell took us out to the beach for a beautiful picnic . . . but, it was a little bit too windy so our food was full of sand, so instead we decided to take a drive up the coast past Santa Cruz. It is such a beautiful drive, and we spent the whole day as a family enjoying the view of the ocean and even found this lighthouse! Gavin got to taste ice cream for the first time . . . and he finished about half of my A&W Root beer Frosty!! A child after my own heart. I feel no regrets at leaving my 20's behind. I have been so many places and I'm surrounded by an awesome family and I live in one of the most beautiful places on earth. I decided that my 20's were all about learning new things, and my 30's are going to be about Living.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Welcome to your 30's!!!!! I have been on this side now for almost 2 years. Yes, almost two years. No regrets...give it a little bit of time :)

kristib said...

I forgot your birthday was coming up! I'm glad it was a good one!