Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The SanFran Zoo
















Yesterday we took a long trip up to the San Francisco Zoo. Brie and Gavin loved all the animals, and they managed to have fun together as well. All day Brie talked about how "exskited" she was to be at the "jungle."


On another note, it might interest everyone to know that Brie and Prince Eric are officially through. She doesn't like him anymore, so "the Futures" took him away. (I still haven't quite figured that one out yet.) So she and Freddie (as in Scooby-Doo's pal) are still pretty tight, however, there is a new number one man in her life, and that's Harry Potter. I think she is quite wise to chose a Magical Best Friend this time, he can get her all sorts of stuff, and he would be VERY good at protecting her from all the monsters. She has also decided that she is definately going to be "Ariel" for Halloween, and in a bizarre twist, Harry Potter will be accompanying her as . . . Prince Eric.

6 comments:

Gretchen J said...

You should seriously write a book entitled "Boys According to Brie"!! She is awesome!! That is quite a journey you made to the zoo but it looks like it was worth it, what fun pictures!

Nathan and Natalie said...

Wow! That's quite the drama!! At our house, even though Eliza IS a princess, she has never discussed the princes with us.

Susanne said...

That story about Prince Erik is HILARIOUS! Brie is such a crack up! :-)

The Bresee Bunch said...

Love the pictures! You guys are so cute! Kids can be so funny, Brie is awesome!

Marianne said...

Wow, you are really going to have your hands full when Brie gets a little older! All Malorie is interested is "magic wands" (markers) and purses. Your hair is SO LONG! Hopefully we will see you soon!

April said...

Wow your kids are getting sooo big! Gavin is adorable! I love hs thick red hair. He has about ten times the amount of hair than Luke.I love Brie's imagination. I bet she say's some priceless things.I love your blog, it's fun to see what you guys are up to!