Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Birthday!!!
















Today was warm and beautiful. Our kids had a blast at a pumpkin patch and later at the Trunk or Treat. Lowell has now joined us in our 30's and we're happy to have him here!!! Brie was a beautiful princess and Gavin was a scarry dragon . . . complete with growling . . . and a big cheesy smile. We really really enjoyed the day and we're already making plans for next year.

5 comments:

Alex said...

your kids are so cute...The dragon costume for gavin is so cute and Brie as a princess. So perfect. Happy Birthday Lowe. It's wonderful to be in your 30's

lizroxy said...

I love all the pictures of your beautiful red headed children, (and of you of course). I'm glad to see you looking so happy and well.
Liz Garcia-Leavitt

kristib said...

That is the cutest dragon I've ever seen!

April said...

how adorable! I love that dragon costume! It just maked me want to pinch his cheeks!

Amanda said...

Do you have the cutest kids or what?! I love the way Gavin looks at Brie! Too cute for words!